So here we are one week later and basically every Minecraft server that has tried to upgrade to 1.14 wasn't able to do so due to game-breaking bugs introduced during final release. And so we wait for 1.14.1, which contains many crucial Minecraft bug fixes
- Chunk rendering is extremely slow and random (lag!!!)
- Hostile mobs not despawning at 128+ blocks (lag!!!)
- Server lighting still broken
- The ender dragon flies in circles
- Enderman AI causing high ms tick lag
- Villager AI CPU at 100%, causes lag
Stay tuned for 1.14.1 and a fresh new Season 6!