Don't Add Soul-Bound To Wilder Items!

Spacedout2001
Dryad

13 topics
14 posts

by Spacedout2001 » over 2 years ago

Hello Wildercraft, Recently RedBau said he was going to make 'changes' to soul-bounding next season. why? you ask, "to prevent group leveling" is community and unity not the entire point of WilderCraft? if we dont have groups, we dont have a community. 

I'll be honest, i hate this soul bounding idea. Me and my best friend have played wilder for over a year now and have always shared our Wilder-Tools. back in season 8 we shared a wilderblade together aswell. what is the point in taking that away from us players? groups and duos deserve the right to share their wildertools with their friends, espically if they donated money for that tool.

why take away something that helps keep friendships and groups close on wildercraft? Averagelavigne and I just reached level 20 on OUR Wilderpick, i Wouldve NEVER been able to mine 1 million blocks in one season had he not helped. THIS is the POINT of wildercraft, friendships. helpful hands, Unity. A COMMUNITY. That is now going to fail should soul-bounding be added. 

It is saddening to know that next season i may not be able to help my best friend level his tools. Unless of course i want to spend ruby fragments to unsoul bound it, whats the point in even adding it from the get go then? seems like a useless addition to me. I can see myself never donating for wildertools again should this be added. 

So please, from super active players of WilderCraft, PLEASE dont add this feature, it will ruin what WilderCraft is all about. thanks for reading.

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account