Wilderpick Adjustment

capndiln
Guardian

40 topics
59 posts

by capndiln » over 2 years ago

My idea/feedback is just to adjust the wilderpick since it's such a massive grind that doesn't leave much time for building or really anything but mining. If the blocks needed for each level can't be reduced, perhaps increase the % chance that netherrack counts every few levels so that eventually it's up to like 70 or 80% and it would be worthwhile to use it to search for ancient debris. Also maybe count end stone with a similar limiter.

Also, why does the wilderpick lose durability over time when used correctly but the other wildertools dont? makes the grind even worse having to mend it all the time :p

Last edited: over 2 years ago diamond.png x 1

RE: Wilderpick Adjustment

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 2 years ago

The other tools are supposed to lose durability. My spade and reel definitely do. The Axe seems bugged. 

Also, Red specifically didn't want it to become the "NetherPick" which is why there's a limiter on the netherrack benefit anyway. But I agree with it being way too much of a grind for anyone who isn't just going to dedicate their life to doing this... which really shouldn't be the goal of a season anyway. 

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account