Super Sponge Bugs

xHerobrine
Guardian

21 topics
45 posts

by xHerobrine » over 2 years ago

1. A one-sentence summary of bug: The Super Sponge does not disappear upon use, and it can also activate when not actually being placed, and it also can be activated in another player's claim.

2. Priority to fix?:
Medium

3. Which server?:
Tree Servers

4. Steps to Reproduce: 
Place a Super Sponge

5. Expected Outcome: 
I expected the sponge to either be used up and vanish or turn into a normal wet sponge

6. Actual Outcome: 
It stayed in my hand without being placed, while still draining the water. Also, when I opened a chest while holding the Super Sponge, it drained the water around me as if I actually placed it. I also went to another player's claim to do some testing, and the sponge works in another player's claim when you're not trusted. 

7. Proposed Fix (Optional): 
N/A

8. Notes (Optional): 
A couple of things I'm unsure of with the sponge are its radius and its design to soak up water through walls. The radius seems to be 10 blocks from the block the sponge is used on, not 11, but I'm not sure if that's because the radius is wrong or if it's calculated from the very center of the block it's placed on. Also, I noticed when I was using the sponge to clear up an ocean monument, the water underneath the monument was soaked up as well- meaning the sponge soaks up water through walls as opposed to only connected water like normal sponges do. Not sure if that's intentional. 

9. Screenshots (Preferred): 
N/A

Last edited: over 2 years ago

RE: Super Sponge Bugs

xHerobrine
Guardian

21 topics
45 posts

by xHerobrine » over 2 years ago

Edited my post and added another bug about the Super Sponge

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account