Discord Focus Groups

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 2 years ago

With the new ability in discord of "Threads", could we have some weekly "hot topics" for discussions? It'd be great for getting more ideas and concepts that don't necessarily be part of the Ideas/Feedback bit, and people can opt-in to be part of the community discussions. 

The community reps could help to orchestrate the topics, and mods/staff would only need to help moderate and setup the threads. 

Personally, I'd love mini-threads about each wilder item (particularly the reel) to discuss thoughts on some of the balances and recommendations. I just don't wanna spam the feedback channel, nor do I want to post a lot of ideas when I need more information about what others are getting with their rods to make sure it's not just me. Threads would be great for this.

I can see this also being useful when people want to discuss the End when it opens, or talk about Nether Rates, or various Farms updates, or the Ruby Dragon, etc. It's be a great way to involve the community more and only requires a rotating "weekly topic" (or some similar format).

Last edited: over 2 years ago diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account