Bring Back Build Team!

golemarchitect
Elder

4 topics
4 posts

by golemarchitect » over 2 years ago

Staff Build Team could be a steady group of members like those who contribute to Expanse Nether Hub, Ruby Dragon Island, etc. However, they could also be capable of recruiting a Volunteer Build Team. This group could be useful in early-season tree servers especially (planning nether highways, assisting in build events, expanding localspawn or other community build projects). While these are things that the player-base already tries to coordinate, an official group 1) encourages more community participation 2) keeps projects organized 3) keeps communication safely on Wildercraft instead of unmonitored discords.

I've heard from many other players that they're interested in contributing to Build Team just to find out it's no longer active, myself and some staff/helpers included! I don't know the context of why it was disbanded, but I'd love to know what issues need to be considered first to work towards reestablishing the team! ❤️ Thank you for considering this, and I hope this is the right forum for this lol

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account