Dungeon key dropped with wrong name in lore text

Willblue18
Guardian

6 topics
6 posts

by Willblue18 » over 3 years ago
1. A one-sentence summary of bug: Dungeon keys dropped with a name other than my own in the lore text

2. Priority to fix? 
{High, Medium, Low} Low

3. Which server? 
{Spawn, Redwood, Cypress, Maple, Willow, Expanse, DungeonRun, Rush, Creative} Happened to me on Elm

4. Steps to Reproduce: 
Please list the step-by-step methods to reproduce the issue Killed a skelton horse, it dropped a key, key had wrong player's name

5. Expected Outcome: 
What did you expect to happen? A key to drop with the name of the player that killed the skeleton

6. Actual Outcome: 
What happened instead? A key dropped with the name of a player that hadn't been online for almost 30 minutes

7. Proposed Fix (Optional): 
Do you have a suggestion? Well, my initial thought is that it's somehow connecting to a player that spawned the original skeleton horse the other four spawned from, but that doesn't really make sense in my head, so I dunno if it's applied. I suppose just tie the name to the killer?

8. Notes (Optional): 
Anything else we should keep in mind in relation to this issue? See above

9. Screenshots (Preferred): 
Do you have screenshots of the problem, proof or reference? I have a screenshot, but I'm not gonna spend the next half hour figuring out how to upload it to a site that I can then add to the bottom of this post, considering this is by all means an incredibly small bug. 

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account