QOL improvements for dungeons [Thread 1] Info in tablist.

badbvnny
Fairy

5 topics
9 posts

by badbvnny » over 3 years ago

The only way to know information about the run you're doing right now is with /dungeonrun stats or when you open specific doors (number 10, 20 and 24), my proposal is to add useful information to the tablist so you can easily access it when fighting mobs/the boss.

The first thing is that the tablist should show the elapsed time of the run, and your teammates' health, you could do this with hearts or with numbers.

Here's a random screenshot I found in google images showing what I mean:

Second thing about my idea is that it should be separated into columns so its easy to search for the information you want, for that you could separate the information into 2 columns:

First column could show general information about the run, like elapsed time*, doors opened, dungeon type (nature, ice, epic etc), dungeon difficulty and if there's an active booster or not.

Second column should be only players with their health (because I feel like this is the most important information players will need quick access to)

You could also add some other information like damage dealt by players, if the boss or bosses have been defeated or not (this is low-priority since the only dungeon with more than one boss is epic as of now).

*The elapsed time could be at the top of the tablist or in the first column.

I'll be posting more threads with other small improvements dungeons need or general ideas, let me know what you think about the ideas :)

diamond.png x 1

RE: QOL improvements for dungeons [Thread 1] Info in tablist.

hollmane
Ancient

2 topics
10 posts

by hollmane » over 3 years ago

Seems like some interesting ideas :) 

Thank you for your suggestions and we will be sure to talk about them at the next meeting to see if there's something that we would be able to implement. 

-Hollmane community representative 

diamond.png x 1

RE: QOL improvements for dungeons [Thread 1] Info in tablist.

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 3 years ago

Great ideas, working on some of these.

Also keep in mind you can always type /dungeonrun stats, during the run at any time and see all this info as well.

-red

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account