Throwing Fish

oSalts
Sapling

12 topics
17 posts

by oSalts » over 3 years ago
All the current WilderCrate items are beneficial for vanilla survival, but we don't have any gag or joke items. I present the Throwing Fish. It will be the only item that can hit players, and when it does, the player gets frozen in place (to prevent them from moving midair and dying, say in a ravine), given 3 seconds of resistance (to prevent fall damage), and gets thrown in the air about 10 blocks. It would be a fun little item for players to joke and play around with, which I think would be a fun source of entertainment for the Wilder community.

RE: Throwing Fish

ChukkTheDukk
Ancient

10 topics
31 posts

by ChukkTheDukk » over 3 years ago
This could also be used as a troll item, or used to do things like freeze players for mobs or while theyre in lava etc.

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 3 years ago
One way this has been explored to prevent the "grief/troll" aspect is to ensure the items only function on players that are in the same partychat group. 

With that in mind, you may able to make it more entertaining without worrying about the random "trolling" bit.

Olghar
Ancient

12 topics
24 posts

by Olghar » over 3 years ago
Or it can only work at spawn

sugarflop
Ancient

6 topics
28 posts

by sugarflop » over 3 years ago

Hello Saltzz_,

Thank you for your awesome idea! This idea sounds so fun and gave us a smile. We are discussing how we can implement this idea within Wilder. We will keep you updated!

Kind Regards,

Community Team

oSalts
Sapling

12 topics
17 posts

by oSalts » over 3 years ago

This is better than I expected XD

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account