Join 12 players online!

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ XP Pitcher

daisysolo
Ancient

25 topics
60 posts

by daisysolo » over 3 years ago

Wildercrate Item Idea: 

Come to the Wondrous Well at spawn, bring your XP pitcher, and some food because you sure will be hungry after having to gather all your XP at this level. (You can store up to 60 XP levels)

Tradeoff: Your entire hunger will be depleted up gathering the XP

Note: There is a lot to work out.. this idea and tradeoff isn’t entirely thought out but basically a way to explore xP 

RE: ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ XP Pitcher

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 3 years ago
So basically, it makes a potion with up to 60 levels of experience by draining the matching amount of EXP and your hunger bar?

Might i suggest making it store up to 40 levels? That'd be a bit shy of 3k exp in the one bottle. When you pop that bottle, if you had full netherite armor with mending and carried two netherite tools, it should be enough to full repair them (unless I'm doing my math wrong), which is very likely cause I'm bad with levels/mending values.

Regardless, I think it'd be pretty cool/useful to have basically a "full repair" bottle of experience that you can craft. Idk about tradeoff's, but it's an item I'd enjoy :D

MrTrixer
Mythic

17 topics
55 posts

by MrTrixer » over 3 years ago
Im not entirely sure what you mean here, there is a well of wonders at spawn somewhere and an XP Pitcher, are you suggesting that the pitcher can store and boost xp somehow up to level 60?

If you could provide some more details on what you're suggesting then id appreciate it. :)

Last edited: over 3 years ago

WolfNations
Treant

4 topics
16 posts

by WolfNations » over 3 years ago
That's an interesting idea a nice way to store xp foe tose (like me sometimes) who tend to hum... have some accidents

Last edited: over 3 years ago

daisysolo
Ancient

25 topics
60 posts

by daisysolo » over 3 years ago
MrTrixer,

There would be a well built. -- It adds to the storyline 
XP Pitcher -- A bottle that collects your XP (Helpful for people who often die and lose all of their levels) 
You then take the bottle --> Bring it to the well --> You are able to store up to X amount of levels ( To be Determined ) 

The cost is that it will deplete your entire hunger bar upon filling the bottle. 

Again Note: The idea + cost isn't well thought out but basically a way to store XP. 

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account