Chat Channels: Adding Global, Server Specific, Trade and more...

GleymdurGrafinn
Ancient

3 topics
12 posts

by GleymdurGrafinn » over 3 years ago
Greetings!

My suggestions are the following regarding chat channels.

1. Adding the ability to PM people to keep private conversations out of global chats (/pm /msg /message)
2. Adding Local chat to not clutter global chat
3. Adding an "All servers" global chat you can join with /join global /leave global (would he hectic yes but people can leave it at any time, it's more for the community feel than anything else)
4. Being able to stay in varying server chats such as /join Willow will have you in Willow chat regardless of being at Spawn (forcing /chat Willow "message" if you want to reply to Willow)
5. Adding a Trade channel with a 10 minute cooldown on advertisements. Can also be used as a Price Check channel. /join trade /leave trade
6. Being able to disable vote notifications and instead have the reminder pop up when you log on and every 1 hour of activity. The weekly and montly reward messages stay though! or...
7. Reduce the clutter with condensing the vote message to only show AFTER the person has voted on all 3 sites.
8. Disabling the "Welcome XXX to Wildercraft" if you are not in Spawn unless /join spawn becomes a thing.
9. Being able to change your nick ingame for a fee ingame as well as having the ability tied to a rank with a cooldown of 7-14 days. Not color coding it just changing it. For instance I would like Gleymdur which condenses my message therefore clutters less. Stipulation would be that the nick you choose HAS TO BE something from your current nick. Like That_Guy042 can be That_Guy or even Guy42 etc. Condense and beautify the chats.

Thanks for reading UwU

Gleymdur

Last edited: over 3 years ago creeper-head.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account