Teach Me Minecraft? lol

GleymdurGrafinn
Ancient

3 topics
12 posts

by GleymdurGrafinn » over 3 years ago
Greetings Wilders!

Alright so, the title seems a bit meh but bare with me hehe

I have been playing Minecraft for what seems an eternity off and on since it came out but I ventured onto servers that were nowhere near vanilla hence my knowledge of Minecraft is more than lacking. I play for the social factor above anything else but I think the time has come for me to actually learn Minecraft. I want to experience everything Minecraft has to offer aside from complex redstone contraptions (just not my cup of tea)

I am looking for a person or persons to help me out in my quest to learn how to Minecraft. Beekeeping, Horse taming, building a house, a town even, underwater temples? Like what in the world lol ALL of it! I want to experience it with others because of the social factor involved. I don't do single player, ever. It's not my thing. 

Need someone with patience, someone highly active, someone who knows their stuff (you don't have to be a minecraft expert or know it all) the journey is what I am so "desperately" looking for. 

End goal? Ironically a pun but yes, I want to "finish" the game for sure and continue onwards even after it. 

All of the above is for the "normal" server and not the Expanse or Skyblock (yet)

Time zones you ask (I am imagining a conversation, don't shame me lol)
I am an American living in Europe, male, over 30 and under 40 (I don't care about your age as long as you are social, responsible, knowledgeable and PG in speech, acts and thought BUT I prefer if you are over 13)
I have 3 kids myself that I don't see all that often with them living in a different country and I have nothing but time on my hands due to my disability (anxiety disorder that basically prevents me from having social interactions outside of the computer)

So yeah... Any takers? lol

Gleymdur

Last edited: over 3 years ago

RE: Teach Me Minecraft? lol

GleymdurGrafinn
Ancient

3 topics
12 posts

by GleymdurGrafinn » over 3 years ago
Joined the Town: Vierford and have been showered with welcomes and good answers to a lot of questions. Honestly so nice to be apart of such a social and helpful community overall. 

One could say that this is my introduction post more than anything else atm haha

See you in there Wilders!

Gleymdur

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account