Join 12 players online!

Certain Donation items don't get added to inventories

Swoven
Sapling

15 topics
42 posts

by Swoven » over 3 years ago
1. A one-sentence summary of bug: 
Players who donate for certain items (so far cow egg, witch egg, spawner, dungeon key) often don't or never receive their items in game.

2. Priority to fix? 
Low

3. Which server? 
Spawn (for these specific donations)

4. Steps to Reproduce: 
Purchase an item from the donation store 

5. Expected Outcome: 
Items appear in the inventory soon after donating for them

6. Actual Outcome: 
Items don't appear in the inventory, requiring a Mods assistance 

7. Proposed Fix (Optional): 

8. Notes (Optional): 
I've seen this happen several times with several players & happened once again tonight with MapleCakez. This issue doesn't seem to apply to Infinite Sethomes, Claim blocks or rankups (at least this time)

They donated again for Ruby Eggs, WilderCoins and Dungeon keys - the Ruby Eggs & WilderCoins got added to their inventory, but the Dungeon Keys did not.

I remember AwkwardBowman purchasing Witch eggs and they worked perfectly normal, unsure if this is related to Spawn specifically not working properly.

Works list:
- Ruby Eggs
- WilderCoins
- Claim Blocks
- Infinite Set Homes
- Rank-ups

Does not work list:
- Cow egg
- Witch egg
- Dungeon Keys
- Spawner

Last edited: over 3 years ago

RE: Certain Donation items don't get added to inventories

MapleCakez
Guardian

3 topics
4 posts

by MapleCakez » over 3 years ago
"Players who donate for certain items (so far cow egg, witch egg, spawner, dungeon key) often don't or never receive their items in game."
Well... I wonder who would do something like that.

RE: Certain Donation items don't get added to inventories

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 3 years ago
I'm investigating this. It's happened in the past and seemed to be on the Tebex side, and often when I try it as a test it works okay. Things seem to go sideways when using multiple quantities.

Long story short, I'm working on an overhaul to the reward system so these items would be saved to the database and you'd use a menu to retreive all items one at a time so it's 100% assured you get all your items. Look for announcements for this coming in a few weeks.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account