New Item: WilderChest

JJ_G4M3R
Guardian

9 topics
9 posts

by JJ_G4M3R » over 3 years ago
This will essentially be an enderchest which can be trusted to players. Each player can only be part of one "wilderchest group." This item would allow for towns or other groups to share their wilder items more easily.

I'm not quite sure what the crafting recipe would be, but it needs to be expensive so that it cannot be too easily obtained, but still cheap enough to be economically viable. I was thinking of 4 db, 4 beacons, and an enderchest. Similarly to an enderchest, it would require a silk pick to mine, leaving only the crafting the materials (minus the echest) when mined without silk.

diamond.png x 4

RE: New Item: WilderChest

Buffaz
Ancient

14 topics
35 posts

by Buffaz » over 3 years ago
I think your idea of a community echest is really neat. This would be so useful! I think could maybe be a bit harder to obtain. Think it should be from 4 db 3 beacon, any wilder tool, and an echest. Or maybe can only be obtained via the wilder tool reroll as you pay 3 db to use it and two wilder tools.

Last edited: over 3 years ago diamond.png x 1

ChukkTheDukk
Ancient

10 topics
31 posts

by ChukkTheDukk » over 3 years ago
WILDERCRAFT LOGO TEXTURE!!!
May need to do a datapack for this if you want a different texture than just an enderchest.

diamond.png x 1

agentbbn
Elder

3 topics
31 posts

by agentbbn » over 3 years ago
I love this idea! As part of a group, we don’t have much way of sharing items atm, besides leaving them in a chest and such. But question: can this be used across servers or just in one server? If across servers, (the tree servers, not including expanse and creative and skyblock), I would ramp this up to almost impossible, (unless I am missing some simple wizardary), but if this is just in one server, then I would say that this is a 5 on how hard to code it is. I do want to say, that if you can do it across servers, that it would be much appreciated :3.

gplayer5
Ancient

6 topics
43 posts

by gplayer5 » over 3 years ago
Or if you really wanted to make it worthwhile, you could make it 8 stacks of beacons with an end chest in the middle. This would really make you work for the chest. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

In all seriousness though, this would be an amazing idea to implement.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account