We'd need a way of confirming it is them on the new account before we proceed. Are they still on the discord under their old name?
Please read the stickied thread at the top of this forum and follow the instructions to file your appeal.
1. A one-sentence summary of bug: Using ruby chest produces duplicate message in chat
2. Priority to fix? Low
3. Which server? Spawn
4. Steps to Reproduce: Use ruby key on ruby chest
5. Expected Outcome: One notif in chat
6. Actual Outcome: Two notifs in chat, second one delayed by around a minute
7. Proposed Fix (Optional):
8. Notes (Optional): Anything else we should keep in mind in relation to this issue?
9. Screenshots (Preferred): Do you have screenshots of the problem, proof or reference?
I do like the idea behind having a way of auctioning things, I think programming it may be a bit more tricky though.
Also what would happen if the item goes over 64 diamonds, would that be an auto win? Or would it go to 65 diamonds? That also depends on the chest having enough space inside to hold the payment.
And what safeguards are there against someone trolling and running the bid up without having enough diamonds, or using alts / other players to run up the bid?
Overall I like the idea, I just think implementation would be tricky.