play.wildercraft.net

Join 10 players online!

More Organized Events

Veruath
Ancient

4 topics
5 posts

by Veruath » over 4 years ago
Me and Sjakke93 are new to server type minecraft, aswell events. 

We looked long time to find a good community and nice staff. I appreciate these. Thanks a lot. 

But as an opinion about Wipeout event;

It was really nice built event place and fun.

Besides, we had some problem with organization. 

1- we can have another realms like dungeon run for these kinda events, so people can login to redwood or some other server to keep playin. (sjakke93 couldnt join during event cause it was full all the time)
2-People kept talking so it was hard to follow instructions, people can be muted so mods and helpers can do their jobs.
3-There was also some misunderstandings(most because of flooded chat), which effected some peoples lust and fun.
  and some more can be added by other people maybe. Events can be improved for sure.

As i recognized its player involved built maybe thats why it was in redwood but if some organizations ll be made, it can be done more effectively (my opinion)

Thanks for all involved to try to cheer us up and give us fun times (as i know Rizardreaper,CrispyCalamari,Woozy.. for sure More are involved)

Have a nice day
Thanks

diamond.png x 2

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account