WilderBed

MrTrixer
Mythic

17 topics
55 posts

by MrTrixer » over 4 years ago
Go to sleep and get the regen effect (Last 3 seconds) as long as you stay in bed.

Wake up fully healed and refreshed a few min later. ;)

Any thoughts on this extra effect? There are a lot of games out there that gives you a full health boost as long as you sleep at night. ^^

RE: WilderBed

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
Where do you see this item being a part of Wildercraft? As a normal item you can craft? As a replacement for beds in general? As a vote reward? Wildercrate?

I'm not sure how valuable it will be since most people could eat a single golden carrot and be healed up to full. I like the flavor it offers (it's definitely reminiscent of a lot of video games), but I'm not sure how well it fits with Minecraft.

diamond.png x 1

MrTrixer
Mythic

17 topics
55 posts

Id say it would be one of the minor rewards, maybe a weekly or something to be put up in a shop somewhere, it is not an all-powerful effect yes, but in my case and probably many others there are some needs for a regen effect.

I for example werent able to get any gold at all until a week of gameplay since i was being hunted down all the time when i first started here, much less the chance to even craft a golden apple or carrot.

Its just a nice item for beginners etc and just a fun idea i came up with, if you guys dont like it then its fine to just skip the idea completely.
I was real tired at 2:32 AM in the dead of the night when i wrote this so i might not have thought this one through like ther rest of my suggestions. ^^"

Last edited: over 4 years ago

VicePoultry
Mythic

10 topics
29 posts

by VicePoultry » over 4 years ago
i guess this would become obsolete with 1.16, but it could allow you to set spawn in nether/end...
the tradeoff being that it looks exactly like other beds and you'd have to be REAL sure it's actually the WilderBed xD

MrTrixer
Mythic

17 topics
55 posts

...what?

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account