Villager Lead

VicePoultry
Mythic

10 topics
29 posts

by VicePoultry » over 4 years ago
idea for a new Wilder item: a lead that can be used on villagers. i suggest putting a durability bar on it or something, so that it breaks after a few minutes of use. i can't stand villagers and there's currently no surefire way to move them around without completely losing your mind.

RE: Villager Lead

MrTrixer
Mythic

17 topics
55 posts

by MrTrixer » over 4 years ago
If its gonna break after just a few min then why in the world would you want it? ^^"

ML_Paladin
Ancient
Ancient

13 topics
40 posts

by ML_Paladin » over 4 years ago
If you need to move villagers around I would suggest using minecarts or boats.

globdom
SrAdmin
SrAdmin

16 topics
54 posts

by globdom » over 4 years ago
Honestly, I fully support this idea. This small durability tradeoff is suitable for those that want to build iron farms, raid farms, etc. as they only require you to move a few villagers around which would only take a few minutes with a lead. I would use this alternative any day over building a short-lived minecart system or trying to get villagers around using boats to an obscure location in my farm. 

Last edited: over 4 years ago

Tolcum
Guardian

2 topics
64 posts

by Tolcum » over 4 years ago
This sounds like a waste of time to me. It's been discussed before also, minecarts and boats are the ways we get them around. Smoothie and I move some villagers away from a breeder using a waterway. I mean, there's options out there, and the fact that it's not easy or surefire doesn't mean it needs some kind of solution.

I'd much rather see the time and effort spent on other features/tools.

Last edited: over 4 years ago

ZormaxOrion
Pathfinder

5 topics
15 posts

by ZormaxOrion » over 4 years ago
I've never used the wilder reel so idk how it works but cant the wilder reel move villagers?

_KS0_
Elder

6 topics
12 posts

by _KS0_ » over 4 years ago
If there was an easy way to move villagers I wouldn't feel like i was playing minecraft haha. Btw the wilderreel is something along this idea, it just allows you to pull villagers like you can with cows and stuff. I guess it does have niche uses, but isn't great.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account