server redstone tutorials

__Peregrine__
Colossal

3 topics
11 posts

by __Peregrine__ » over 4 years ago
a team of mods/helpers with help from normal players to make server freindly designs for farms and spawner farm tutorials. making server freindly farms that that have about the same efficiency and all other redstone contraptions. i would be willing to help with that.

RE: server redstone tutorials

aquafish15
Wild

1 topics
2 posts

by aquafish15 » over 4 years ago
I would love to do this, but I think that just posting a question in technical redstone would also do the trick. If you ever need farm tutorials let me know, I'd love to create a video for you!

diamond.png x 2

__Peregrine__
Colossal

3 topics
11 posts

this could also be a channel to show off peoples giant farms

creeper-head.png x 1

__Peregrine__
Colossal

3 topics
11 posts

and get some server publicity if its the only spawner squid farm tutourial for instance

diamond.png x 1

sugarflop
Ancient

6 topics
28 posts

by sugarflop » over 4 years ago
Heya Peregrine,
This has made me so happy you said this! Funnily enough I suggested this at one of our event meetings and I am super exited to tell you it is in the works allready. Currently a couple of other tutorial lessons are first as they got the majority votes. But we are defo looking for some patient redstone teachers to lead our upcoming classes! 
(I will defo be first in line for the redstone ones!!❤️💪🏽)

If you or any one you know would be interested in teaching please let Ralphie or any of the event team know!❤️

diamond.png x 1

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 4 years ago
Hi Peregrine, great idea! Video and build teams have both discussed the need and desire to have tutorials on our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsxP-ifwJU1equ6CJP23IUQ) — do you have any experience in video editing? Just wondering as we're recruiting more members for the video team to help edit/record/post to youtube.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account