play.wildercraft.net

Join 11 players online!

Data Pack Tweeks For Wildercraft

Prismellia
Guardian

6 topics
13 posts

by Prismellia » over 4 years ago
I'm not sure if data packs are enabled on Wildercraft, but i feel some of the tweaks used in hermitcraft season 7 could be good for the server, without changing the experience to make it feel like a modded server. The link for the tweaks are here ( https://vanillatweaks.net/share/#hermitcraft-s7 ), but there are a few specific ones i think would be great addtions to the server, particuarlly:
*More Mob Heads
*Multiplayer Sleep (Maybe See If A Cooldown could be added)
*Armor Statues (May Be Laggy)
*Wandering Trades (Lets Be Honest Here, What Purpose Do Wandering Traders Serve Outside Of Being An Annoyence)
*Double Shulker Shells (This Could Go Either Way, But Would Help Shulkers Not Be Too Overpriced)
*Tag (Because Why Not)

RE: Data Pack Tweeks For Wildercraft

Yacob1
Guardian

19 topics
63 posts

by Yacob1 » over 4 years ago
I would like some of those idead but not all of them.
  • The more mob heads, if the idea I posted goes through there will be more heads, also with the past couple events there is now a cake, and bunny head. And if you want to go buy a head its only $5. I have done it multiple times and made my head an egg so now i have egg heads.
  • I know the staff team has decided against 1 person sleep but it would be nice if we could get a majority sleep instead. As when  we have tried to sleep on cypress there is always a person afk that cant do /afk or wont get into a bed.
  • Armor statues will just be very laggy with the amount of players, its already somewhat laggy for hermitcraft as I have seen but with triple the players it would be so laggy.
  • The wandering trader I actually use to buy buckets of tropical fish as it is easier then finding them in the wild.
  • The double shulkers would be nice but i think that would drop the price so much, if the end keeps on expanding/reseting each week the shulker price will drop on its own.
  • It would be cool to have but someone could get tagged then log off and never come back
Sorry if these all seem neagtive, I would like to see a way to get more heads and the multiplayer sleep.

Prismellia
Guardian

6 topics
13 posts

yeah, i see your concerns
 the mob heads would be a good idea in general
majority sleep is a good workaround im all for
maybe have wandering traders have both sets of trades?
if someone doesn't come on for a certain amount of time with the tag, remove it from their inventory? either way, the tag is kinda a joke one lol

Last edited: over 4 years ago

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
To add to it, we've discussed variants of most of these. Yacob's got a good handle on it, but lemme add a few more snippets.

Mob heads is definitely being looked into. You should see that in the future ;)

Multiplayer sleep is always a topic of discussion. There's too many specifics for it to be covered in this idea alone, so I'd suggest either discussing it more with other players in some of our chats, or making it an individual topic and referencing that it's avaialble in this pack. It'll help with clarity.

Double shulkers COULD be feasible, but its dependent upon the general economy. We're trying to make sure the economy doesn't just 100% tank with certain items. So this is always an idea, but it's difficult to balance. We've got some other concepts in the works too for balancing item economy, so you may not see this specifically, but ideas like this are always playing a part. 

But overall, love the feedback and thanks for sharing :)

Prismellia
Guardian

6 topics
13 posts

Thanks, but please find some way of including the tag, it would be such a meme

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account