Vote Reward Ideas

CRAZYBEES
Mythic

7 topics
32 posts

by CRAZYBEES » over 4 years ago
Description: Emeralds, Totem of Undying, Heart of the Sea
How does this idea keep in line with Wildercraft themes? These items are difficult to get in game and would feel rewarding to recieve them as a vote reward. The emeralds are especially useful for trading with villagers. The totem of undying is really cool to get and they are hard to find. The heart of the sea is really hard to find anywhere in game and most of them are taken within the first week of the server being up.
How difficult is your idea to implement? 3

diamond.png x 1

RE: Vote Reward Ideas

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
I'm not a huge fan of diluting the vote pool away from items that are generally useful (like diamonds, xp, and teleport eyes). For new players, I'm not sure how much they'd appreciate getting a Heart of the Sea or a Totem or a few emeralds at early levels in comparison to the other mentioned rewards.

I do like the idea of making some items more generally available through some means, I just don't think votes is the best place to put it.

Fairchild
Ancient

1 topics
11 posts

by Fairchild » over 4 years ago
Could the totems or heart of the sea be for certain ranks and above? We have that for wilder things with Mythic+

Prismellia
Guardian

6 topics
13 posts

by Prismellia » over 4 years ago
Yeah,  I could see that, but totems should be lightfoot and up, because an extra life is very useful

Yacob1
Guardian

19 topics
63 posts

by Yacob1 » over 4 years ago
Totem are super common as you can get 1 for a diamond and also can get them in bulk. For the heart of the sea I have been exploring recently and have found 6 of them in the past week. Minecraft has made it so some items are more rare than others, like the heart of the sea.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account