Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 4 years ago
Title: 
Ruby Dragon Fight - Ruby Health Item Drop

Summary: 
When fighting the Ruby Dragon, I acquired a Red Stained Glass block that was renamed "Ruby Health" with special red coloring. While I did not see it happen specifically, I was told that this is an item that drops when a Ruby Skeleton is killed. Somehow, I picked it up instead of it having the normal healing effect. I presume this to be a bug.

Severity: 
C - Doesn't actually do anything. It's essentially just fancy named glass.

Server:
Confirmed Cypress
Probably Redwood

Steps to Reproduce:
Summon Ruby Dragon
Wait for it to spawn Ruby Skeletons
Kill the Ruby Skeletons
    -uncertain if there are specific criteria for the drop to occur, but I was using a max smite diamond sword (no knockback or fire aspect, but all other enchants at max)
Hope for the item to drop

Expected Outcome:
Normal Ruby Skeleton drops, potentially a full heal/speed boost

Actual Outcome:
Normal drops, sometimes the full heal/speed boost, and a random piece of glass in my inventory.

Notes:
This was on a summoned dragon from a donation. I have heard that others have also had this occur.

As a follow-up, if this is a bug that becomes resolved, what should we do with the glass? If it has no impact, i would personally like to keep them as a mini trophy for display.

Screenshots:
Nothing available, unless a picture of my inventory with the item would be useful. But it is listed as a red_stained_glass and has the name "Ruby Health" in red text. Nothing else to show.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account