Resource world!

KawaiiFloofyBear
Colossal

10 topics
10 posts

by KawaiiFloofyBear » over 4 years ago
Hello everyone, im posting today because i think it will be beneficial to the server if we have a resource world!! <3 Reason that i want a resource world is because it seems that all of the resources in the current world as large as it is are being used up so i was thinking that we can conserve them by making a resource world that resets each month! Of course people will know that you should never build in a resource world since it will be reset. 

- Why will players enjoy this idea? I believe players will love this idea because it will give them the resources they need so it will make a bit easier to find. 
- How does this idea help or enhance the values of WilderCraft? (Kindness and cooperation, hard survival gameplay has costs, power has trade-offs) I think this idea enhances the server because its always a great thing to have a resource world, players will be happier to know its there incase they are looking for a large amount of a certain resource and its a survival plugin :D 
- On a scale of 1-10 (1=easy, 10=hard/complex) how complex is this idea? i believe it will be 4 because yes it will be easy to find and what not, but gotta make sure its compatitable with 1.14.4

creeper-head.png x 1

RE: Resource world!

SkinMilk
Dryad

20 topics
67 posts

by SkinMilk » over 4 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit your idea!

The Wildercraft staff has carefully considered this and decided that we will not be implementing it at this time. Thank you for understanding
-Wildercraft Staff

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account