Auto-Sorting QoL Change

NecronBrinis
Ancient

7 topics
14 posts

by NecronBrinis » over 4 years ago
I've been looking into my own sorting system lately for S6, and currently see the redstone to be fairly costly. In the current state of my storage, my stuff is very disorganized, and I'd like to see this change.

This is NOT an entirely new feature for sorting machines; this is, instead, a minor change to inventory/chest sorting. I've seen this in action once before, and enjoy its idea. When you turn on the /sortinventory command, your player inventory and any chests you access get automatically sorted. The items sort from left to right, top to bottom, which helps for determining inventory/chest space. This is just a minor change to the quality of the Wilder life. Turning the command off would allow you to organize your inventory in your own way, rather than by means of a plugin.

I think this idea helps Wilder because organization can be a long process for players, but this plugin would take care of that. This doesn't seem difficult to implement, so the complexity would be at about 2/10.

RE: Auto-Sorting QoL Change

SkinMilk
Dryad

20 topics
67 posts

by SkinMilk » over 4 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit your idea!

The Wildercraft staff has carefully considered this and decided that we will not be implementing it at this time. Thank you for understanding
-Wildercraft Staff

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account