Alternative PvP

JDL3241
Pathfinder

2 topics
2 posts

by JDL3241 » over 4 years ago
There has Been a few ideas of a "Alternative PvP Area in The survival world" but since PvP in survival is a no go I would suggest A Kitpvp warp with its very own "world"  Leaderboards and chats.

Why would players enjoy this idea?
This would Be for the people Who has Been asking for PvP. Kitpvp would Be quite perfect because Players won't lose their very own stuff and can always try again after losing a battle. 

How does this idea enhance The value of Wildercraft?
Kitpvp would open a new Gate for all The PvP players. Kitpvp would bring tournaments, and also maybe weekly competetions. Kitpvp would also Be for people that might Be bored and want to jump into quick action without losing their own stuff.

1-10 How complex is this idea?

(8)The​​​​The idea might Be a bit challenging at first to setup, but 4example I've got multiple ideas for The idea, and would love to share More ideas about this topic. 

I also bet there is multiple other people with great ideas too, so would love to hear what would you all think about this?

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account