Season 6 beta teleport tokens

Qaladien2
Elder

11 topics
19 posts

by Qaladien2 » over 4 years ago
Currently there is no voting, and we are playing a world that is to learn mechanics, crashes often, has no economy, and has no impact on the game - can we get these for GP as opposed to farming the nether / crafting please?

Thanks

RE: Season 6 beta teleport tokens

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 4 years ago
This is a fair request. The reason I haven't yet implemented this is there was concern it would create the expectation that you get used to free and easy teleport on the beta and when the new season opens you are already in that mindset and get disapointed and frustrated with the new system. The idea was almost rather the opposite, where folks have a hard time teleporting and it becomes easier once votes work etc. Given that background, does that change your thoughts any?

Also I'm working on opening up votes on beta soon so you'd get the rewards there instead.

RE: Season 6 beta teleport tokens

Qaladien2
Elder

11 topics
19 posts

by Qaladien2 » over 4 years ago
I have no expectation once live that it will be free teleport - vote rewards haventbeen announced - but while playing in a world that will go away - and i work on new farms , manage villagers etc. - It is a world where we can test stuff - so to me tokens are a free testing resource - just my 2pennies

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account