Insta house

couchpotato2037
Fairy

5 topics
10 posts

by couchpotato2037 » about 1 year ago

Get someone to design a mini house that will be a wildercoin shop item and you can buy the house for about 4 to 12 wildercoins and people can also design the houses same idea as an ancient tree because for me I would need it because I have a town and it's hard to just build houses so to make insta house would be nice hope you make this idea come true!

RE: Insta house

Exavious
Guardian

6 topics
12 posts

by Exavious » about 1 year ago

-or- you could have this option in the ancient sapling to grow a natural house with nature theme. Such as a house built into a tree or a tree house, or a tree grown and shaped to be a dwelling. 

couchpotato2037
Fairy

5 topics
10 posts

Yeah either of these work 

I would prefer the house thing like I said

For I need it but that's just me so I guess exa is right but whatever works

Exavious
Guardian

6 topics
12 posts

by Exavious » about 1 year ago

I just thought the nature theme would mesh well with the servers general theme of trees and nature is all :) I think your idea could be useful for some people.

couchpotato2037
Fairy

5 topics
10 posts

Thanks! 

I guess your right about the theme and it is easier... so meh whatever works out

Tolcum
Guardian

2 topics
64 posts

by Tolcum » about 1 year ago

Something like this was in the works ages ago! Along with the Beacon in a Box, if you were around for that. I'm not sure what the barrier was to those items and why they aren't live. Red was close enough to even demo the Beacon in a Box in Season 8 and spoke about a House in a Box that would work in a similar way. We have asked Red for more info and I'll post it if/when I get some. Thank you for the idea! 

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account