play.wildercraft.net

Join 11 players online!

Disable Enderdragon Grief

xHerobrine
Guardian

21 topics
45 posts

by xHerobrine » over 2 years ago

So if what I've heard is correct, the enderdragon can destroy blocks right now. If this is indeed the case then I think this should be disabled. 

EDIT: So the admin claim on the main end islands prevents dragon grief. Good to know. I still think enderdragon grief itself as a gamerule should be disabled though as it would cause less confusion. The dragon can still destroy stuff before the claim is set up, and I recall it taking weeks or even over a month in previous seasons for it to be placed. That's quite a large window and probably the reason why it feels like the question "can the dragon grief or not" is asked every season.

Last edited: over 2 years ago

RE: Disable Enderdragon Grief

Tolcum
Guardian

2 topics
64 posts

by Tolcum » about 1 year ago

Unfortunately, there's no game rule specific to the dragon. There's only mob griefing [on/off]. I did check the extended PaperMC rules list to see if this was a config item that could be changed and it is not provided there either. 

We did find some plugins specific to mob griefing, but WilderCraft tries to keep a fairly lean amount of plugins where possible. Seeing as this is mitigated by the eventual admin claim in the end, we will not be recommending that a plugin be added to support this functionality.

Thank you for the idea, and let me know if we missed something in our checking!

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account