Join 10 players online!

Community Area

TungstenDiOxide_
Guardian

5 topics
9 posts

by TungstenDiOxide_ » over 2 years ago

This is an idea from Sargent_Tibbs.

On an old server, I use to play on I had built a massive building where all players had a space where they could write and display a book for all other players to look at and read. You could also display 3 banners to help describe yourself. It was a great way to make new friends and meet new people.

I'd like to build something similar for everyone here to enjoy! A public warp would be a great thing to have for this endeavor, and I think it would be a great way for new players to reach out to more seasoned ones and vice versa

Last edited: over 2 years ago diamond.png x 1

RE: Community Area

lNomNoml
Guardian

24 topics
33 posts

by lNomNoml » over 2 years ago

Wow that is such an amazing idea!

RE: Community Area

Tolcum
Guardian

2 topics
64 posts

by Tolcum » about 1 year ago

This is a great idea! The best thing about it is that there's nothing preventing you from doing it! Players can build outside of spawn whenever they want wherever they want. Additionally, know Cedar has a town for beginners right now, this sounds similar to your idea but with additional refinement. 

I do want to note that player warps aren't a thing right now. I did ask what would happen if I bought a player warp right now and there wasn't a solid answer. In past seasons players that had a player warp because of their rank would often gift them to projects they liked. It's unlikely you'll get a free warp for this project but maybe someone would give you theirs if you brought this to fruition in a meaningful way! 

Let me know if you have additional questions or feedback on the idea! 

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account