Wilder Egg Hunt: 2022

ralphiemac
Wild

12 topics
32 posts

by ralphiemac » over 2 years ago

The Easter Bunny has hit WilderCraft and hidden eggs all around the local spawns.
If you find one of these eggs and left-click on them you may find some gifts!

See if you can be a master hunter in the leaderboard and find all 200 eggs!

Some say its impossible to find all the eggs. I wonder what would happen if someone did?

Make sure to clear some room in your inventory and Happy Hunting from WilderCraft!

-*- 

G E N E R A L  F A Q S 

When?
Sunday, April 17th @ 2:00PM EST to the following Sunday, April 24th @ 11:59PM (EST)

Where?
The Egg Hunt is located throughtout Cedar's and Evergreen's local spawn, wooven in between all its mystical shops and tunnels. Eggs can be located in the central hub of local spawn, between the pathway of shops, inside local spawn buildings, in secret caves and tunnels, etc. Basically if it is a "built area" of spawn there is a chance an egg could be there! Eggs will not be hidden inside player shops. 

How many eggs are there?
There are 200 eggs total hidden in each local spawn (200 on evergreen and 200 on Cedar). Each tree server will have their own unique egg-hunting experience; try finding all eggs on both servers! 

Do I need to bring anything? 
Nope! You won't need blocks, elytra, or ender pearls to find any of the eggs. You may need to jump, climb, crawl, or swim to get to these eggs though; infact leave some space empty in your inventory! You never know what you are going to find out there.

How do I check how many eggs I or other players found? 
Use this command: 
/wilderhunt leaderboard — this will reveal the leaderboard!

Prizes? 
Everyone knows you get prizes when you find those brightly colored eggs. The first 50 eggs you find will always give you a prize. After that, you need to find all 200 eggs on a tree server to receive the grand shulker-box prize! That means you can get a grand prize for each tree server if you find all the eggs on both!

Last edited: over 2 years ago

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account