Season 6 Idea!

Tristan_James
Wild

16 topics
22 posts

by Tristan_James » over 5 years ago
hello! i know it's so early and stuff, but i'd like to send an idea foward before it goes out my other ear. I've thought about the item 'elytra' recently and i thought "hey! why not have a run way for elytra's" i'd be very understanding if it was rejected or declined, honestly i'm not fussed about what's done with my idea! But maybe you could take it into consideration and thought's, i'd love to sugest more idea's in the future and present.  Thank you for reading this post if you do! please think about this if you wish and thank you!

RE: Season 6 Idea!

A_saurus1
Pathfinder

1 topics
2 posts

by A_saurus1 » over 5 years ago
Hmmm... the stereotypical runway (i.e. for airplanes) might not fit into the nature theme of the server, but I could imagine something like a giant ice runway integrated into a glacier or mountaintop. I think encouranging people to explore the world on wings could be interesting. A walk in the woods is always nice, but there's something to be said for the peacefulness of soaring thru the world on wings.

RE: Season 6 Idea!

Tristan_James
Wild

16 topics
22 posts

by Tristan_James » over 5 years ago
to be fully honest the runway wouldn't be the stereotypical kind of run way, i meant something made of 100% wood or something such as that!

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account