Skyblock Core Elements

Galaxy_Fracture
Dryad

2 topics
3 posts

by Galaxy_Fracture » over 2 years ago

The unique and challenging Wildersky I came to know and love has recently had core changes that suspiciously resemble another server.

I was of the understanding that Wildercraft was set apart by building upon creativity and insightfully altering of a Semi-vanilla framework. Are we not above plagiarism? Don't we strive to achieve a thriving community that holds to its values? Some of these ideas/addtions are actually in fact great, and the rapid access to them is also convenient. However, the menu item is a nether star.(where have I seen that before?) And it cannot even be moved out of the hotbar(Offhand lets you move it within the hotbar).

Before changing a core feature of the game, ESPECIALLYwhen we carry the semi-vanilla/custom item banner everywhere we go; a focus group, playtester(s), or Tech/Bugs team should be consulted first. The menu GUI is fine(Although I haven't fully utilized it yet). But the nether start you can't remove from your inventory without an item frame, dying, etc.... 

That, I do not like. At all.

Last edited: over 2 years ago

RE: Skyblock Core Elements

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 2 years ago

This code has been deleted and an updated was pushed yesterday to remove the menu item.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account