My ideas for the server for the rest of the year! :D <3

KawaiiFloofyBear
Colossal

10 topics
10 posts

by KawaiiFloofyBear » over 5 years ago
Hello everyone, Kawaiifloofybear here! :D 

I'm here to give out my ideas for events for the rest of the year.

For Summer time! 
summer would be from june 21st - september 23rd

- I think it would be a great idea to have an amusement park for the summer time that involves games, quizes, and prizes for everyone! Of course there will be rides and food and drinks! :D We can have vendors set up to give the food and drinks for the theme parks currency which would either be tokens aka emeralds would be the theme park currency and we would have vendors to give out the prizes as well :3 Some rides would cost tokens and some would be free :D As for the prizes we could have a summer crate that gives everyone a fair chance of winning something! So the games would allow you to win tickets that you can either exchange for the vendor prizes or exchange them for a key to the summer crate! :D Then maybe after all the summer time fun we can end it off with a huge massive firework show for everyone!! :D <3 <3 <3 

For the Fall! Fall- September 24th- november 1st.

- The ideas i have for fall are we can have some building comps on the new upcoming creative server and we could do some build themes for the fall like anything that would be fall related such as fireplaces or a pile of leaves that would be really cool or even maybe some other fall stuff like hide and seek or other stuffs xD im not good at thinking of stuff for the fall. (yet) 

For the winter! 
winter- november 2nd - january 1st 2020
   - Winter time oh winter time i have a lot of ideas for you winter time! :D We should start off big for winter time! First idea i have is similar to the egg hunt but with presents instead! :D Presents can be placed all around spawn and there will be 100 presents then we can also have like an advant calander to open a daily present every day till x-mas! and either on x-mas day or before we can do a secret santa! :D <3 and have ice fishing contests and snowball fights! :O 

Well those are some of my ideas for the rest of the year! :D I hope the staff team takes some of them into consideration :3 

Last edited: over 5 years ago diamond.png x 2

RE: My ideas for the server for the rest of the year! :D <3

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 5 years ago
Hi Kawaiifloofybear — These are all good ideas! Some of these things we've tried in the past, but some are new and would be worth trying.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account