play.wildercraft.net

Join 15 players online!

Items purchased from crate keys and coins not functioning

RendeR18
Guardian

1 topics
3 posts

by RendeR18 » over 2 years ago

1. A one-sentence summary of bug: I purchased 90 bucks worth of items, most are not working at all

2. Priority to fix? 
{High, Medium, Low} High in my opinion

3. Which server? 
{Willow}

4. Steps to Reproduce: repeated attempts to use special picks (bedrock breaker and diorite destroyer fail to do either, attempted to plant and spawn 2 elder trees (32 radius destroying trees) both turned into regular old oak saplings and in one case a standard oak tree.

5. Expected Outcome: Expected bedrock to break, diorite to change into something else (? random) and a giant tree to be spawned

6. Actual Outcome: See above, nothing.

7. Proposed Fix (Optional): Replace them with working items or refund my money

8. Notes (Optional): Much more detailed descriptions would be nice, knowing exactly what things SHOULD do and exactly how to get them to do so is important when people are spending cash to help support the server.

9. Screenshots (Preferred): I do not but I can show you the trees and give you the tools that are failing.

Last edited: over 2 years ago

RE: Items purchased from crate keys and coins not functioning

RendeR18
Guardian

1 topics
3 posts

Ignore the issues with the picks, they are working correctly, this was user error, however the trees did not grow.

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 2 years ago

RendeR please get with a mod online to get new saplings. They should be working fine now. I saw someone grow a tree yesterday on Cypress and it was lovely!

RendeR18
Guardian

1 topics
3 posts

Will do, thank you!

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account