Allowing players to use the /co i command

BabblyY
Ancient

8 topics
11 posts

by BabblyY » over 2 years ago

I believe that allowing players to use the /co i command would be very helpful for us and staff. We wouldnt have to call upon a staff member everytime for a suspicion that somebody may be taking our items. Maybe your teammate just moved around a few items, or your friend came along and conducted an unsolicited purchase that you could care less about and you dont want to involve staff with something that could be such a small thing, and in that situation allowing players to use the command would relieve some strain off of the staff members and give more peace of mind to the playerbase.

I have seen many servers allowing this and I havent seen any exploitation nor any harm done. On those servers it is a blessing to have, and I believe it would it would be here as well.

diamond.png x 4

RE: Allowing players to use the /co i command

ChukkTheDukk
Ancient

10 topics
31 posts

by ChukkTheDukk » over 2 years ago

I think this is a really great idea to implement, because there is no harm done in allowing players to see who has been around their bases. It's also only inspect, no restore or anything like that.

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account