Reset / Version 1.17

Eventvwr
Treant

3 topics
12 posts

by Eventvwr » over 2 years ago

Hello Everyone

Now that version 1.17 has been released I'm keen to find some copper, amethysts and axolotls. Any plans to upgrade Wildercraft? Since the upgrade is likely to also be a reset I'm thinking it isn't a good time to start any big builds

Thanks for any info

E

RE: Reset / Version 1.17

tigerbalmv
Elder

8 topics
29 posts

by tigerbalmv » over 2 years ago

Wildercraft will reset when it all works on 1.17. No word yet on when that will be.

Eventvwr
Treant

3 topics
12 posts

Thanks for the info

Eventvwr
Treant

3 topics
12 posts

So thinking about this, when reset happens, do all the shops at Spawn get reset too? (Mods, sorry if this should be a new topic/thread, just tell me and I'll repost)

No_L1fe_360
Sapling

16 topics
44 posts

by No_L1fe_360 » over 2 years ago

The reset is July 30th. We do not know the time of when the reset is. Time is TBD

No_L1fe_360
Sapling

16 topics
44 posts

Eventvwr, To answer your question, yes. When the reset happens everything gets wiped away like it was never there. Just like last season the shop district were different, even this seasons shop district was different. Next seasons shopping district will be a new design as a long with the new spawn and the 3 new tree servers that are going to replace all of the 6 original tree servers. As to get back to the subject of the shop district, When the reset happens and everybody joins the new spawn, 2 weeks from the first day of being reopen, Then everyone will be able to claim a shop plot. I do advise you to immediatly find a plot as soon as possible so that you can be in the front near spawn. The ranks still stay the same, even expanse stays the same. Also, your inventory will be wiped clean, even your echest. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask staff or other members. Good luck on the new season 

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 2 years ago

Reset happens July 30 (next Friday!)

Eventvwr
Treant

3 topics
12 posts

Woo hoo! Thanks for the info @No_L1fe and @Redbau. I'm looking forward to some new terrain to dig in and build on. And thanks for the info about claiming a new shop. Cheers, E

No_L1fe_360
Sapling

16 topics
44 posts

Your welcome eventvwr

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account