Toggleable Wilderaxe

BlockBreaker53
Elder

11 topics
34 posts

by BlockBreaker53 » over 3 years ago

Making the wilderaxe ability toggleable so that it can be used both for woodcutting but also general building use.

Maybe thru a command (eg -> /wilderaxe on/off) that is in the description/lore of the item.

QOL improvement overall

Last edited: over 3 years ago diamond.png x 2

RE: Toggleable Wilderaxe

xHerobrine
Guardian

21 topics
45 posts

by xHerobrine » over 3 years ago

Most Wilderaxes don't have efficiency V, so players woud likely just want to carry two axes with them. On top of that, I don't think a lot of players would like having to control their tools via commands as it's not very common and it could be a little annoying even.

The wilderaxe should just be changed entirely. Axes aren't just for trees, if players want something like that then there should be an entirely seperate tool for that. Maybe a new item named the Lumberjack's Axe. 

There's also the fact that if this change was made, then arguably a change should be made to the Wilderspade too, and possibly even the Wilderblade.

Last edited: over 3 years ago

RE: Toggleable Wilderaxe

MrMagooAZ
Guardian

51 topics
102 posts

by MrMagooAZ » over 3 years ago

What can't the Wilderaxe do that a regular axe can?  I don't know if I've ever tried using it for anything other than trees and leaves.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account