Function for WilderBerries

PS3BOI332
Colossal

8 topics
14 posts

by PS3BOI332 » over 3 years ago

At the moment, wilderberries don't really have a function besides looking like enchanted sweet berries (or at least not that I know of), so I had an idea. What if wilderberries gave players saturation for about five seconds so that their hunger bar goes all the way up. I don't think it's too op because players could easily eat other food items, but if it is then maybe it can also give the player extreme slowness for the same amount of time so that it's kind of like they're recovering. If wilderberries actually do have a viable function then I guess don't do this, but at the moment I really don't see any use for them.

diamond.png x 3

RE: Function for WilderBerries

MidVix
Dryad

20 topics
35 posts

by MidVix » over 3 years ago

Hey there! We've read your idea here for functioning WilderBerries, to clear up this we'd like to let you know that WilderBerries weren't intended to come out this season. As we develope their function we'll be keeping your ideas in mind, look forward to seeing the berries functioning in the future!

Community Team

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account