Sword of Zeus Lightning noises shouldn't be global

p00psterz
Treant

5 topics
23 posts

by p00psterz » over 3 years ago

I know it's a cool item but global sounds in Minecraft in general are kinda annoying (I'm looking at you wither) so one that a player can trigger basically constantly (until they run out of levels) is frustrating. Not saying it shouldn't do it's thing, I'm just wondering if there was a way to make it not global.

diamond.png x 3

RE: Sword of Zeus Lightning noises shouldn't be global

MidVix
Dryad

20 topics
35 posts

by MidVix » over 3 years ago

Howdy! We've read your feedback for changing how the sword of Zeus sound effects work and we are continuing looking into it! Your idea will soon be discussed further in a mod meeting, look forward to seeing a decision soon & the possibility of seeing a solution to your feedback being implemented into WilderCraft! Thank you for posting your idea and dont hesitate to continue to do so!

Community Team

diamond.png x 1

RE: Sword of Zeus Lightning noises shouldn't be global

p00psterz
Treant

5 topics
23 posts

by p00psterz » over 3 years ago

Thanks, we already have two people with Zeus on Elm which is frustrating for me sound wise, and frustrating for my partner because she basically ignores the sound now despite that going out and hunting when lightning was striking was one of her favorite things.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account