What did you wish you knew when you started playing Wildercraft?

tigerbalmv
Elder

8 topics
29 posts

by tigerbalmv » over 3 years ago

I think a wiki is a great idea, but don't discount using the forums. The forums are a good place to hash stuff out. Then someone who wants to work on wiki pages has a stash of information in one place, even if it isn't all that organized yet. The forums are like the first draft of documentation. The wiki is the manual. This will help keep the wiki from becoming a wasteland, as the wiki and the forums can link to each other, funneling users to the information they need.

diamond.png x 1

RE: What did you wish you knew when you started playing Wildercraft?

Microweb4
Dryad
Mod

4 topics
10 posts

by Microweb4 » over 3 years ago

"The forums are a good place to hash stuff out."

@tigerbalmv - I totally agree.  To clarify, I think a Wiki would be a good place in addition to a forum.  🤩

tigerbalmv
Elder

8 topics
29 posts

Why does it rain all the time on Wildercraft? It's like being in London or Seattle or something. I'm currently in the dead of winter in a northernish latitude. The virtual sun in MC is very cheering. Sitting back on a MC beach watching the sunset is soothing, at least until it's dark and the mobs come for me.

tigerbalmv
Elder

8 topics
29 posts

Meanwhile, how does one craft an eye of teleportation? Since it appears to be a a custom local item, it's not easy to just look up the info on the web.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account