play.wildercraft.net

Join 10 players online!

Staff Review

Fox_Hermit
Guardian

6 topics
7 posts

by Fox_Hermit » over 3 years ago

I would first like to say that far and away Wilder has been the best minecraft server I have been on, though as wilder continues to have success and evolve, it gives the server as a whole opportunities to build on that success and achieve even greater results. I write this post not to blast wilder or to offend anyone but instead hope to help wilder achieve a greater level of success as a whole.   

When a player is chosen to become staff whether that be admin, mod, or helper. They choose to give up their regular player status and take on a new role with increased responsibilities. As a member of staff you should also know that u are now open to feedback both positive and negative from the player base, it is part of the job profile. My suggestion today involves that very aspect, in which I hope would give the staff a tool they can utilize in order to approve and give a chance for the player base to feel like their voices are heard.

I would like to suggest that players have the ability to do voluntary monthly staff review forms. This could be done easily in a google survey or some other type of format. This would give the player base the chance to give both positive or negative constructive feedback on members of staff. I think this would much more effective than blowing up a reps dm or an admins dm. One such way it could be done is that the player reps review the surveys and decide as a group which are valid or worthy of being brought up in staff meetings. I think this would give staff members a chance to see where to improve no matter what level they are at and would more importantly give the player base an official way to let their voice be heard.

Thank you Fox

diamond.png x 1

RE: Staff Review

RunaCam
Fairy

4 topics
10 posts

by RunaCam » over 3 years ago

Staff appreciates all feedback! One topic area on the forums I feel you might appreciate is the area that exists to report staff if you feel that they might not be meeting the role of helper/mod/staff.

Here should be the link:

How to file an official player/staff complaint

And below is the fillout sheet for this topic, I hope this finds you well :-)

1. Who are you filing this complaint against?

2. Which WilderCraft /rule did this person violate?
Rule #1. Toxic behavior
- Rule #2. Cheat/hack/x-ray
- Rule #3. Theft or grief
- Rule #4. Civil and family friendly chat/spam
- Rule #5. Server lag/resources
- Rule #6. Staff code of conduct violation 

3. What specific action did this person make against you?

4. Attach relevant screenshots (optional)

5. What would you like to see happen as a result of this complaint?

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account