Various wilder items can be altered

Heyyawl
Wild

7 topics
8 posts

by Heyyawl » over 3 years ago

Some wilderitems can be affected by vanilla mechanics that they should not be affected by. This includes Ruby Keys being able to be crafted into blaze powder, wildercoins to be placed, wildercrate keys to be placed, and spring boots can be smelted into iron nuggets. This is likely a medium priority bug, it's not game-breaking/server threatening but definitely important to fix. This bug occurs at spawn and on all the tree servers. Steps to reproduce (ruby key -> blaze powder): 1. obtain ruby and place in a crafting UI 2. click on the crafting result of blaze powder. Expected outcome: I would be prevented from crafting the key into blaze powder with a chat message saying I can't craft with that item. Actual outcome: The blaze powder craft from ruby key was successful. Steps to reproduce (place wildercoin, wildercrate key): 1. Obtain either item and attempt to place it on a block face for wildercrate key, or on dirt/grass/podzol/coarse dirt for the wildercoin. Expected outcome: I would be prevented from placing either item with a message included to say I cannot place those items. Actual outcome: I succeed in placing both items without any message and the wildercoin turns into a normal sunflower, while the wildercrate key becomes a normal tripwire hook.

Last edited: over 3 years ago diamond.png x 1

RE: Various wilder items can be altered

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 3 years ago

Thx Hey! I'll get working on some of these bugfixes.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account