Server Hopping

Worzyy
Guardian

8 topics
44 posts

by Worzyy » over 3 years ago

Heyo!

Would it be possible to change the way changing servers works? 
Currently there is a 10 second waiting period, in which you cannot be in combat - but perhaps it could be instant if you have already been out of combat for 10 seconds? 

I'm not sure on the plugin used, but something along the lines of an instant-tp unless you have been in combat would be a huge QOL update and I think would still be healthy balance wise.

/wl spawn   

"You cannot teleport until you have been out of combat for 10 seconds!!"

Thanks for the consideration :) 

RE: Server Hopping

hollmane
Ancient

2 topics
10 posts

by hollmane » over 3 years ago

Hey there,

We've discussed your idea and thought that a way to balance the tp time would be a great addition to the server to have this be fair, but player tp is currently set for one value for any person from a specific world, so it would be difficult to implement. We are looing into possible balances between the two. Thank you for submitting an idea to the forums to try and make the server a better place!  

-Community team

Last edited: over 3 years ago

RE: Server Hopping

Pickole
Guardian

7 topics
19 posts

by Pickole » over 3 years ago

Worzzy Btw you can tp even if u are in combat. It says "This is not a safe place to travel" but if u dont move then it will still tp you. I dont know if this is a bug or what but i always thought that message was just a fun little thing ;P

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account