An item for people's implemented suggestions

_TheDragonKing
Elder

5 topics
6 posts

by _TheDragonKing » over 3 years ago

Hello friends! It's me Dragon!

I just had a really cool thought about suggestions for Wilder. I was thinking, what if the admins/mods made an item that was given to people who's suggestions got implemented into Wilder? It wouldn't provide any benefits, but it would be a little token of appreciation to those who took the time to write a form! (This is similar to hypixel skyblock with the 'Creative Mind's painting)

Hope you have a great day!

diamond.png x 1

RE: An item for people's implemented suggestions

redbau
Owner

139 topics
328 posts

by redbau » over 3 years ago

Cool idea! How would you like to display these kinds of things?

diamond.png x 1

_TheDragonKing
Elder

5 topics
6 posts

by _TheDragonKing » over 3 years ago

Maybe you could give us a block (for example: Painting) and it would be enchanted with a special name (i.e. Creative Mind). It could have a fancy lore (Such as: As a token of our thanks for you unique suggestion, we offer this Creative Mind to you. This masterpiece is given from the WilderStaff and redbau. This is Creative Mind #[example]1.) This item should only be given to people who's suggestions get DIRECTLY implemented into the game or had a heavy inspection on something that was implimented. Thanks for considering my suggestion =]

globdom
SrAdmin
SrAdmin

16 topics
54 posts

by globdom » over 3 years ago

Hey DragonKing!

Thank you for this idea! We look forward to reviewing it at the next Community Team Meeting - We will of course get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Community Team

diamond.png x 1

BlockBreaker53
Elder

11 topics
34 posts

by BlockBreaker53 » over 3 years ago

Hey DragonKing!

Awesome idea! We discussed this and have been discussing ways to do so! For example, a board with the suggestions and who implemented them, or an item for aesthetic purposes, or a player head! So many possibilities! We feel that the item should not have any gameplay effect, but would be for fun. 

Many thanks,

Community Team

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account