I Know it Might be a Little Much But...

Obsidian0dragon
Ancient

4 topics
9 posts

by Obsidian0dragon » over 5 years ago
Maybe add another world, I know that the expanse was just created, but something that I would personally love would be a Creative Freebuild experience on the server.

• A teleport from spawn just like the expanse server
  • Only available to a certain rank and up
  • Small spawn area in a large flat world
  • NO PLOTS (Please...)
  • Free Build, anyone is able to build wherever they want, however big
  • No griefing, as per the usual rules (maybe golden shovel? Otherwise mod enforced)
  • Build competitions every few months (Not too different from the last Halloween event) 
  • Redstone and Water are allowed but again, this server would only be available to the higher ranks so there would be less probability of misuse
  • No worldbuilder (Wooden axe/diamond sword special commands, gotta keep it vanilla)
My final note is that I do understand completely that this would be a long term thing that would be worked on, and I do not expect an immediate response or creation. However, I just wanted to propose this idea of mine due to the lacking of good (Or any at all...) free build servers, and I feel that Wildercraft would be the perfect community to utilize this underused genre of servers.

Thank you, I hope that my message is regarded well and that consideration takes place under my request.

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account