REMOVE THE FLYING BEASTS!!

Zankor2
Mythic

4 topics
6 posts

by Zankor2 » over 3 years ago

Now we all hate phantoms! And the people who voted for them regret voting for them! So i suggest to remove them so do /gamerule insomnia false. Because! We cant sleep the night away so we cant build or harvest stuff in peace at night. I hope people like this idea because i hate them and u hate them! And the one at the back and the one sitting on the chair! 

Please remove these because if u dont chaos happens and its already happened. It might be a straightforward suggestion and one asked in the past many times im guessing but please do something about these flying horrors! 

Thank you, Sincerely,

Zan Kor

RE: REMOVE THE FLYING BEASTS!!

Buffaz
Ancient

14 topics
35 posts

by Buffaz » over 3 years ago

You can sleep to reset your sleep timer. Just stay in bed for around 5-10 seconds, once your screen stops getting darker you've slept and phantoms won't spawn or attack you.

Buffaz
Ancient

14 topics
35 posts

by Buffaz » over 3 years ago

You can sleep to reset your sleep timer. Just stay in bed for around 5-10 seconds, once your screen stops getting darker you've slept and phantoms won't spawn or attack you.

diamond.png x 1

WolfNations
Treant

4 topics
16 posts

by WolfNations » over 3 years ago

Also, If phatoms are removed, it would be hard to get phantom membrane, as the only other way to get it for potions/elytra repair is randomly from tamed cats.

WolfNations
Treant

4 topics
16 posts

by WolfNations » over 3 years ago

Also, If phatoms are removed, it would be hard to get phantom membrane, as the only other way to get it for potions/elytra repair is randomly from tamed cats.

jaja18264
Colossal

3 topics
20 posts

by jaja18264 » over 3 years ago

As much as we hate phantoms, they are a vanilla feature thich add to the challenge of starting out, as well as pose a challenge (or rather, annoyance) for even late-game. We would prefer to not remove core vanilla features if not necessary.

jaja18264
Colossal

3 topics
20 posts

by jaja18264 » over 3 years ago

As much as we hate phantoms, they are a vanilla feature thich add to the challenge of starting out, as well as pose a challenge (or rather, annoyance) for even late-game. We would prefer to not remove core vanilla features if not necessary.

No_L1fe_360
Sapling

16 topics
44 posts

by No_L1fe_360 » over 3 years ago

I agree with zankor. we should have no phantoms. may i suggest making a new npc that allows phantoms and disable the phantoms from all of the other npcs? that could make everyone happy

No_L1fe_360
Sapling

16 topics
44 posts

I agree with zankor. we should have no phantoms. may i suggest making a new npc that allows phantoms and disable the phantoms from all of the other npcs? that could make everyone happy

No_L1fe_360
Sapling

16 topics
44 posts

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account