Shop Rules Overhaul

BlackSmith2002
Guardian

14 topics
17 posts

by BlackSmith2002 » over 3 years ago
Recently I have seen a lot of ambiguity around the shop rules. Lots of people have different interpretations of the rules and this can create problems. For example, what is classed as a 'non-shop chest' or does the donation sign count if it is on the chest, what about if the sign is above the chest?
I myself have struggled to understand the rules because there is a lot of grey area, so one staff member may say it's ok but the next may put you down as breaking a rule. Even talking to staff, some don't know what the rules exactly mean.
I suggest that the rules would be removed and rewritten, possibly with the help of volunteers. I for one would be willing to help clear up the rules, if given a base line to go off. This would not only help players but staff as well, reducing time needed to check shops and making it easier for everyone to understand.

diamond.png x 2

RE: Shop Rules Overhaul

daisysolo
Ancient

25 topics
60 posts

by daisysolo » over 3 years ago

daisysolo
Ancient

25 topics
60 posts

by daisysolo » over 3 years ago
We also have a shops team so if you need any clarification, ask a staff member or they can direct you to specificat a shops team staff member :). Are there any other clarifications beside the one rule you wrote? 

BlackSmith2002
Guardian

14 topics
17 posts

by BlackSmith2002 » over 3 years ago
That clarifies it better for me, thank you. Am I allowed to take a screen shot of these more in-depth rules? This would help me in future when checking my shop, I now know what is classed as shop and non-shop. Thank you.

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account