Suggestion council/test group

Paladinscurse
Sapling

7 topics
10 posts

by Paladinscurse » over 3 years ago
I feel like suggestions are barely ever actually acted on, and should be more looked at/considered by staff. A good way to do this would be to outsource that back to the community. I think it would be a good idea to add a council/board that looks over suggestions and provides real feedback instead of letting most suggestions die in the water. If this isn't plausible I'd at least like to hear a final verdict on most suggestions, as there are plenty of upvoted ones that we haven't heard anything about. Maybe being on the suggestion over looking board could be a benefit of donator ranks or ancient ranks?

diamond.png x 1

RE: Suggestion council/test group

daisysolo
Ancient

25 topics
60 posts

by daisysolo » over 3 years ago
All ideas and feedback are looked at by our community team and brought to staff! It might not be seen because often times ideas might not be plausible or are denied by the team but trust that all of them are considered and looked at ! 

as for testing, one of the things we are trying to do with the upcoming supporter ranks is having more beta access opportunities to test! Good feedback though 

MrTrixer
Mythic

17 topics
55 posts

by MrTrixer » over 3 years ago
I think this is a good suggestion to be honest, you don't really know if your suggestion will do anything good in here when there is either no comment or feedback or if someone is voting with a thumbs up or Down on the discord channel.

And that is both discouraging for posting new suggestions and makes you lose confidence in your own idea as well, especially if there are people you know voting negatively on your suggestion or not at all. :/

Last edited: over 3 years ago diamond.png x 2

Worzyy
Guardian

8 topics
44 posts

by Worzyy » over 3 years ago
Thanks for the suggestion Paladinscurse! We value your input. Re Test group - as Daisy has said, the new supporter rank will have that opportunity. We also take your point about not hearing a verdict - and going forward a verdict will be provided - though sometimes we may not have a definite "yes" or "no"; we do hold onto the ideas for a while :) 

Thanks for the reply as well, trixer - I agree; and the community team will be making more of an effort to respond to the ideas/feedback going forward :D Thanks :) 

Last edited: over 3 years ago

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account