Bottomless Bucket Upgrade

ChukkTheDukk
Ancient

10 topics
31 posts

by ChukkTheDukk » over 3 years ago
I think it would be cool to have the bottomless bucket be toggled between lava or water. The bottomless bucket is already technically an item that is exactly from creative, so if you had bottomless lava it would be too. If it's too overpowered to be easily toggleable, you could make it so a bottomless bucket is empty, when you scoop lava/water into it, it changes to that type forever.

RE: Bottomless Bucket Upgrade

Awkwardbowman
Ancient

34 topics
149 posts

by Awkwardbowman » over 3 years ago
Making it work with lava would create a pocket-sized, infinitely-renewable source of obsidian, which is something not easily obtained normally. Currently renewable obsidian is only obtainable through piglin bartering and the end towers.

This isn't a post for/against the idea, just a small note regarding normal game balance I feel should be noted when making a decision.

Also, if you can scoop lava, could we also make it work as an infinite Milk bucket? Would be great for fighting the ruby dragon and getting rid of status effects :D

ChukkTheDukk
Ancient

10 topics
31 posts

I dont think it really matters over the fact that it is pocket sized, I think it would actually reduce efficiency from just mining the towers because you have to make the obi then mine it. And I think having it be a bottomless milk bucket to would be pretty cool.

agentbbn
Elder

3 topics
31 posts

by agentbbn » over 3 years ago
Malk plez. I like the balancing idea, because both lava and water? PFFT, too op imo, but the balance is a really cool idea.

ChukkTheDukk
Ancient

10 topics
31 posts

So has this been accepted or denied?

Worzyy
Guardian

8 topics
44 posts

by Worzyy » over 3 years ago
Hi Chukk! Thanks for your suggestion, your input is greatly appreciated! 

Unfortunately we haven't had chance this week to review the new suggestions, but fear not we will be considering them soon! 
I'll keep you updated :) 

Last edited: over 3 years ago

Worzyy
Guardian

8 topics
44 posts

by Worzyy » over 3 years ago

Hi Chukk!

Unfortunately we're not going to impliment this straight away, for the wilder tool/crate ideas we do keep a log, so when we consider adding more into the pool we will take it into consideration again :)

Thanks again,
-The community Team

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account