play.wildercraft.net

Join 14 players online!

WilderFurnace

JDH_
Treant

3 topics
7 posts

by JDH_ » over 3 years ago
I'm proposing a furnace that is either obtainable through crafting or through /donate or wildercrate keys that cooks items 2x as fast but uses 1.5x coal. It would help with items like sand or stone/smooth stone etc. I think the added coal will limit this from becoming more op but it would be really helpful for lots of players in my opinion. Lmk what you guys think :)

RE: WilderFurnace

agentbbn
Elder

3 topics
31 posts

by agentbbn » over 3 years ago
Crafting. DEFINITELY crafting, since you would most likely want a bunch of these and it would be nice for f2p players to have a little new thing to be able to make but not having to spend money. I reccomend a recipe like, 8 cobblestone (like usual), and then a db in the center or something :P. That being said, it's probably going into the wildercrate in a stack of 64 of them...

JDH_
Treant

3 topics
7 posts

by JDH_ » over 3 years ago
I think a db would be a bit much but maybe make it a bit more expensive and use obsidian instead of cobble and have a diamond in the middle. This would make it difficult to get insane amounts of but it wouldnt be impossible. Not quite sure how i want this one to look tbh i just dont like haveing to wait for glass/stone to smelt.

Olghar
Ancient

12 topics
24 posts

by Olghar » over 3 years ago
We already have a 64x furnace in vanilla, you can very easily make a super smelter. Theirs alot of very easy designs and you can simply follow a tutorial if you don't know how to make one.

diamond.png x 1

Want to Reply?

Join our friendly community to get access to your profile page, apply for staff, and post a reply here!

Login or Register Account